CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

what time is it?

almost ten? well then. am i still awake? why yes. do i have school tomorrow? indeed I do. then why am i still awake? if you had to make a guess, what would you guess? because i guess that you would guess correctly. it is because i am talking to Josh. I told him that I should go to sleep but I didn't want to, and he told me to stay up. so i did. i told him that when he tells me to stay up there's more than a fifty percent chance that i will. didn't tell him it's closer to a hundred percent. but our whole last conversation made me smile. should i tell you? hmm, i should because in years from now i'll want to look back and see it.

Me: Truee! Now I really hsould go to sleep cause I have a vocab quiz tomorrow 1st period and I sort of need it but glee's put me in a good mood and I don't want to! 9:31
Josh: Hmmm, you have a dilemma then! You can probably stay up a bit more, but not too late! This way i can talk with you too =D 9:33
M: You realize whenever you tell me to stay up later, there is more than a fifty percent chance that I will. XD but since I barely talk to you at school this is the only time I can! 9:35
J: Yeah! So talking longer is great =D And great than 50% of staying up? I like those odds XD 9:38
M: They are pretty good odds but I never want to go to sleep so if you don't me to either then why should I? XD just don't star telling me to stay up every night then we might run into trouble. What you should do is talk to me in school, cause I like talking to you there. 9:43
J: Yeah, we definitely need to do more talking at school =) And ill try not to ask every night XD And sleep is good! Cuz you can dream about all kinds of things, and when you sleep you become untired lol 9:48
M: Then we shall talk more at school, deal? And yeahh sleeps good, which I should probably go do so tomorrow morning I'm not a zombie, but if you talk to me tomorrow morning and I can't put together sentences that make sense you can blame yourself. XD 9:53
J: Deal, and either way I get to talk to you more so its a win-win situation for me XD 9:58

now i shall respond and go to sleep. (:

0 comments: