CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 6, 2011

oh goodness, so close.

i have about an hour until Adam arrives. my hair's done. but my mom said i have a surprise coming at 3. so my guess is someone is going to come do my makeup. my guesses are Dana or Auntie Lorrie.

sort of getting nervous now. but AP test was done. i survived that. but i can't talk about the multiple choice questions ever and I have to wait 48 hours until i can discuss the essay questions.

last night i was freaking out though. everyone decided to text me right before i went to bed. so i texted Abby and Josh back and then turned off the light. the second i turned out the light and my head hit the pillow i just started crying. hopefully that means i won't be crying today.

this morning i was pretty much a wreck. Abby was trying to help me but I just couldn't be helped. I didn't talk to Josh at all, he didn't even say anything to me. but once i was with my fellow APers I was fine. and the test was fine. after the test i was super duper happy. and then i went right over to get my hair done and was there for like an hour and a half.

and now i'm home. and i'm waiting for my surprise.

0 comments: