CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hey, happy birthday.

I should have kept track of how many times I told Josh happy birthday today. It was a lot. But this is the only day that I can say it to him! Well, I could say it every other day but it wouldn't work cause it won't be his birthday. I hope he had a nice day at school though. And I hope he likes his gifts, I'll text him later asking him.

Yeah today I was supposed to talk to him about the stuff that I wrote about yesterday but when I had the chance it seemed so irrelevant by then. It didn't seem like a problem anymore and like it would be pointless bringing it up now.

So I'm happy now. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I think it should be good. I trust that my family won't be stupid. If they are then I will punch them.

I'm trying to think of something else to say but today just went well. I don't have anything to complain about. That's weird. I always have something. Nope. Don't wanna go there. I just wanna stay happy.

0 comments: