CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

better day, better mood.

i'm in a good mood today. why? cause all my classes were easy. we had a pop quiz in english and i got an hundred on it. i spent my study hall on sporcle. i finished my homework for over the weekend in math. i finished my homework in spanish. chemistry lab went well. and in history we got to sort through all our papers and hand them all in so now i have nothing from history. super excited. and josh was here today so i got to talk to him. which made it all the better. i never mentioned by yesterday when i walked out to the car, well let me go back. normally Josh and I walk from our lockers out to the car and Maeve meets us down at the end of the hallway. yesterday when josh wasn't here she said "you're by yourself today?" and it just made me happy that now Josh walking with me out to the car is now normal enough that she asks when he isn't there.

um. yeah. i get to babysit today. i'm kind of excited to see the girls. hopefully they behave and are in a good mood cause then that will put me in an even better mood. it's raining out so hopefully they're allowed to watch tv or else that hour and a half will become very long very quickly. and that's all i have to do today. another relaxing day. hopefully this relaxing day will be a bit better. and then tomorrow's Friday and i get to go party at semi and then hang out with Josh on Saturday. everything is pretty fabulous.

alright, over and out.

0 comments: