CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday comes afterwards.

hi. today's sunday. i just finished the first draft for my Gatsby essay. I'll edit it after the play. Which i am going to go to by myself. Well I'm planning on meeting Josh there, but that's kind of scary. Really scary. I figured that Maeve or Maura would come with me but they are going to paint pottery and go shopping instead. I kind of want to do that but I would rather see Josh, plus I already told him I was going and he waited to go the same day as me. It's going to be the first time that I go to a play without one of my sisters. So scary.

I'm making myself wait until 12 to get in the shower. If I let myself earlier then I would have been ready super duper early and I would have just waited around. I'll probably still be too early if I get in the shower at 12, but it's better than earlier. Plus I need some time for my hair to dry, or I could just use the hair dryer.

Um. there was something else I wanted to talk about but now I don't remember. Man oh man. Maybe I'll continue reading old posts until I get in the shower. Or I'll tumbl it up.

0 comments: