CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

better mood.

This is just all so new to me. These emotions, feelings, thoughts. Like I never knew that you could still think you smell someone after you haven't seen them in almost 7 hours. Maybe that's just weird. But he smells so good! XD

Yep, I'm in a better mood now. It's just a roller coaster. But I still mean what I said in the first post of today. That I'm excited for it. Even though I doubt myself so much sometimes, I'm ready and excited. And even if I complain, I know it's all part of it, and I'm not really complaining, just stating thoughts and feelings. Difference!

But thank you Abby so much. For so many reasons. Mostly for just being such an amazing friend. I would be sooooo lost without you. And also it's sort of your doing that Josh and I are together. Not completely but I see the influence, by calling him my "future boyfriend" back in December before I even started texting him. Or maybe you could just see the two of us so well and knew that it would work. But I just owe so much to you, thank you thank you.

So let's bring on tomorrow and see how wonderful it is.

0 comments: