CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hashbrowns & milk.

so now i need to tell you how the rest of my day went seeing as i posted that in the middle of the day. the rest of my day was good. i saw Josh at the end of lunch because our lunch schedule is all messed up because of senior finals. and then at the end of the day i was staying after for a Spain meeting so I walked out to the car with Josh and kissed him bye there which was just nice. and he didn't seem bothered at all by the fact that i didn't kiss him earlier. thank goodness. oh thank goodness josh is who he is. well if he wasn't then i wouldn't be dating him. so i'm not worried about that anymore. if i kiss him i do, if i don't, i don't. but i probably will. but there you go, see how silly i make things in my mind, which is part of the reason why i need Josh because he doesn't do that.

tomorrow's his birthday and i have the CD all set, I just want to write him a card/letter, and get my book ready. i hope he appreciates that i'm giving him that book to read, i'll make sure i include that in the letter. and then after tomorrow is friday when he comes over, which i'm so excited about. but that means the house will have to be cleaned. i won't even mind cleaning that much since it's Josh coming over.

Katelyn's probably pissed at me. because she was saying how she is trying to figure out how much money to bring for merch for the Glee tour and I was like, my parents will pay for it, you get your season pass to Six Flags or tickets to the other concerts you want to go to. and she was trying to fight me on that and then she gave up because she realized she wouldn't win. but then on her tumblr today she posts:
"So looking forward to going to school tomorrow -__-
Lol no.
I hate everyone there.
Rich bitches everywhere."
So how many people think these "rich bitches" are referring to me? Katelyn just annoys me so much. She says she doesn't care if i die. I get chemicals on me and she just says "oh well" and she treats me like crap. She's lucky I'm still her friend cause I really don't need her and her comments anymore. I'm sorry that my life makes her feel worse about hers, but that doesn't mean she has to make comments about me being "Helen Keller" when i got contacts, making some comment when i was hugging Josh like "keep it your pants," and not appreciating me bringing her to the Glee concert. writing this I'm wondering why the hell I'm still friends with her. next year, no way.

but i'm still in a good mood. i just have to forget about Katelyn, think about Josh and my friends who actually care about me, listen to my playlist i made for Josh, and I'm good.

0 comments: