CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 2, 2011

promprompromprom.

now until prom i won't be able to go a day without thinking about prom, maybe not an hour. so anyways here's my prom whims for today.

one, when Steph and Abby asked if Shelbie wanted to go get her nails done with them, while I was sitting there. I was just kind of like...alright then. it sort of put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, that i wasn't at least asked and the fact that it kind of sucks that the day of prom i'm not going to see any of my friends until we're actually at the prom, except for maybe in the early morning. why is that? because i have my AP test. that starts at 8 so I should see them in the morning, minus Katelyn who i'll see all day, but then it goes until 12-12:30ish and everyone else gets out at 11, so then they're off. Abby will be getting her nails down with Steph and Shelbie. and then I'll be getting my hair done, and there's a chance that there will be kids from my school there, but none of my friends will be. and then i'll be coming home to probably do my own makeup, get dressed by myself, and then have Adam pick me up, then go over to Adam's friend house with all of his friends, take the limo to the prom, then i'll see my friends. which really sucks. but i mean if that's the one bad thing about prom, fine, i'll take it.

two, i was feeling really down and low on the whole prom thing because of what i just stated, but when my mom got home she had a bag from Ci Ci Boutique. she bought me a necklace and matching earrings which are made up of light and dark blue gems, a little clutch which is so cute, and shoes! they are flipflops with heals. so I guess technically they're heals. they're silver and pretttty. and i just hope that i'm going to look beautiful. well, i know i am. i just want people to look at me and go "oh crap, she's gorgeous." that might be a big order, but i want people who i have never talked to in my life to think that. hopefully that will happen. we'll see though.

three, Josh sent me a text that i sort of thought about for a while. I'll just show you. Josh: "Not much, just playing some computer games, this weekends been too short!" Me: "It has indeed. I don't want it to end cause then the next week is the weekend of stuff." Josh: "Thats right, prom and sats...that wont be too bad =) cuz at prom we can dance! Sat stuff kills though" so when i first read that i just thought he meant that everyone would be dancing at prom, so i just like yeahhh duhh. but then i was like wait a second, did he mean "we" as in me and him, not including everyone else? ohhh jeez. i did say that i would dance with him. but i hope he isn't building it up in his head like some huge thing, dancing with Molly. cause i don't think it's going to be all that fabulous. i can't really dance first of all and second of all, i'm just Molly.

four, only four more days.

five, i think that's all i can think of now relating to prom. i got my ticket. number 66. ups and downs of that. 6 is the number of the devil, which i think is bogus. how come the devil gets a number? but it's also Maeve's favorite number because she was born on the 6th of the month in 1996. and i was born in june, which is the 6th month. but why am i looking into the symbolism of the number ticket. if we're going to do that i'll tell you that the voucher to get my ticket was number 188, and 8 is one of my favorite numbers, 2 being the other one.

six, okay now i think i'm done. ohh, my mom is going to order Adam's boutonniere today, hopefully we can get it in time, seeing as he already has mine. alright. now i'm really done.

0 comments: