CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I am incredibly tired.

Like beneath my eyes has that hurt tired feeling. And I don't want to do anything. It feels like its 11 o'clock at night.

The prom meeting was what was expected. Pointless for me because I wouldn't have done any of that anyways. One thing worth mentioning is a few rows in front of me Ben Galica had his headphones on and was listening to music, while playing with his ipod and phone, clearly not paying attention to the presentation. And his mom was sitting in the same row a few seats over and she didn't tell him to put it away or to pay attention. I mean, come on. He's one of the kids who probably needs to hear all that stuff so he doesn't do something stupid.

Ah now I have to finish the homework that I haven't done yet even though I just feel like falling asleep.

0 comments: