CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

just so many emotions. freaking out.

i interrupt my previous post at January 28 because I can't focus on that anymore and I need to write this.

Seriously Abby? You decided to call me? I don't know how that went down but come on. I could hear Josh sort of okay and probably could have if I went over to door but yeahh didn't want to do that. Not with my mom and sisters right there. They would have seen me freak out because it's hard freaking enough talking on the phone without adding in the factor that you're talking to the guy who you just freaking told you like a lot.

Then let's add this in, after I hang up, Josh texts me from Abby's phone cause his died and says "Hi this is Josh XD My phone just died. And do you know Molly? Shes absolutely amazing and beautiful, and I enjoy being with her very much" and I am about this close to dying like Josh's phone. Do you know how hard it is for me to hear something like that and believe it? I don't think I even really do.

This is too much for Molly. Don't overload her. Please.

0 comments: