CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

my eyes are going to fall out.

last night i slept with my contacts in. i'm supposed to take them out every night. i completely forgot to last night. probably around 11:30 i went upstairs to get ready for sleep. i did my normal bathroom stuff, i just never even thought to take out my contacts. and i was texting josh before i fell asleep and it never occurred to me that it was strange that i could see while i was lying in bed. then i woke up in the morning and i was like my eyes hurt and are hard to open, so i thought that i would get dressed first and then put my contacts in and that's when i realized that they were already in. so i took them out and put on my glasses. and my eyes are been tired like all day. well that could be because i went to sleep past midnight then woke up at 6:45 so. but i've been wearing my glasses all day and i look so weird. i think i look better with my contacts.

i'm so tired. i had horse judging practice today which went fine. i'm not doing anything for the rest of the day. my family is going to the pool but i just don't want to do that. so i'll stay home and watch tv and lounge around and do absolutely nothing.

0 comments: