CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

first date?

i forgot to say something in the last post. about how Abby just told me that she has never been on a date before. she's been dating Colin for close to 3 years and never been on a date with him. date meaning just her and him going out together someplace. there's always been someone else. one of her parents come, or it's with a group of friends. that just shocked me. three years.

and i guess it makes it worse is that i just had my first "date" and it was no big deal to me. it was like sure, let's just hang out. maybe it would be a bigger deal if i actually liked this person more than as a friend.

but i guess it just shows you how everyone is different. you have abby who has been dating her first and only boyfriend for almost three years, yet she's never been on a date. then you have me who has never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, yet i guess you can say i've been on a date. even though i don't really like calling it that. then of course you have those people who have had a million and two boyfriends by the time they're my age. which is silly. when i have a boyfriend it's not going to be just some random guy who i've known for a week. he's going to have to mean something to me. a lot something.

now dinner's ready. peace.

0 comments: