CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

so today was very nice.

i went to go see Treasure Island with Josh. Abby was there for the first half but she didn't sit with us...she sat across the aisle. she was like the mother who brings her daughter to her date but doesn't want to leave so just sits in another part of the theatre so she can still keep an eye on them. XD

but usually when i watch a play or movie or something and people make comments and talk it annoys me very much but i loved it whenever Josh said something to me. because he was talking to meeeeee.

and pretty much through the whole play i was super aware of where my hands were and where his were. So I started with my arms sort of around my body then my hand on my leg and then next to my leg then with my elbows on the arm rests. And his pretty much stayed on his legs the whole time. then there was intermission. and then Abby left. and then he had his arm on the arm rest for a while and i should have just put mine up there too but you know. then he put his back on his leg so then i put my arm on the arm rest so my hand was sort of dangling over the edge. i realized that my hand was really close to his so i sort of moved my hand very slowly until my pinkie was barely touching his hand. and he didn't move his away or that was a good sign. then i sort of moved it closer and such and he sort of moved his hand so it was closer and we just were like that with my pinkie just touching his fingers. then once it ended everyone started clapping and we hesitated for a second before clapping. and there was a lot of clapping. but luckily this was closing night. so after all the cast came out there was a lot of talking so i put my hand back where it was before and he put his back. and i moved my pinkie so it was sort of just resting on his. and the last few times we were supposed to clap we didn't. then he hooked his pinkie around mine and it was very nice and cute and i liked it very much. but then we had to leave.

but goodness i like that boy. and now i just want to hold his hand again. and every time i think about him hooking his pinkie around mine my stomach does that little flip flop thing. still. like just writing about it and thinking about it now and it's been hours. but just to know that he made that move, even if it was small. if he didn't like me he wouldn't have done it. so he must like me then. stomach, quit it.

and now we're figuring out something to do this weekend. and yeahhh. i'm all happy and smiley. wait, you want to know how the play was? yeahhh, it was fine but i don't really care. i didn't go to see the play, i went to see Josh.

so i'm excited to see how tomorrow goes. and i'm going to go see if there is a song called "I Want to Hold Your Hand." why yes there is, by The Beatles. lovely. (:

i think that's all...sort of can't smiling, i'll add that in. (: (: (:

0 comments: