CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

elections.

elections were today. and i wasn't all that happy with the results. for president i didn't mind either way if Allison Lapointe or Jonny Forence won, because I know both of them would do a good job. Jonny ended up winning and I know Allison was devastated because she really wanted it, at least she got onto student council. The one that sort of annoyed me was secretary. It was Ian Barber, Matt Cabral, and Caroline George running. I think it was obvious that Ian was the right choice because he had been on student council before and knew what he was doing. The other two had never been on student council. Matt ended up winning. And Matt, while he's a great guy, I think he'll slack off and not get things done. I know that Ian would do stuff because he actually liked being in student council and he worked hard at it. And he didn't even make it into student council. So Ian, if you're reading this sometime in the future maybe if this becomes famous, I really think you should have won. I don't know how not being on student council or secretary is going to affect you in your life, but you should have been our secretary.

now i have to do 4h stuff because I'm the president of that club.

0 comments: