CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 27, 2011

so Josh came over today. and I think it went fairly well. yeah. he came over and first we walked around outside and then played with my dad's iPad and then Maeve and my mom got home and we set up the badminton net and played that and then had dinner and then we went for a walk with Finn and then we played a version of Spoons and then we went to Mt. Toms.

it was only partially awkward at some points but nothing went really wrong. which is fabulous. really fabulous. i haven't really heard any of my family's opinions or Josh's but I'll get those later. but it was very nice.

what was nicer was when we went to go get ice cream and i just got to relax in josh's arms for a bit, i would have been happy if I could have just fallen asleep in his arms. now abby i'm going to get into details that i probably wouldn't have told you, but since you happen to read this, you get to know. but when we went back out to the parking lot I sent maura to the car and walked to the other side of Josh's car and we made out. yep. no big deal. tongue and everything. it was actually kind of gross. but nice at the same time. i was waiting for some sort of emotion to be like exploding from me but that didn't really happen. which is kind of worrying. but at the same time i'm not too worried. but right now i would rather be making out with him. or hugging him. or just kissing him. or just being with him. but i told him not to follow me home.

but yeah i like that kid. i like him a lot.

0 comments: