CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

in 48 hours and 10 minutes Adam will be picking me up for prom. that's sort of scary. but then it will be over. and the AP test will be over. and i'll just have the horse show. then the rest of my year looks pretty good actually. Glee concert. Taylor Swift concert. Only two months more of being a junior. Visiting colleges. Won't have to worry about the whole going to prom with Adam when I would rather be going with Josh, I'll be free from the whole prom date thing. I won't have to stress over IDS. I'll be able to cruise around. I'll still have SATs but after the AP test they'll seem like a breeze. Things are looking good.

Oh, I'm still sick. This morning it was really bad. My throat killed. My ears really hurt, like pressure in them. I would be freezing cold one second and then burning hot the next. It was always one extreme or the other. And I was so tired. Yeah. I felt better at the end of seventh period and my throat still hurts now but not as bad as this morning. There is a possibility I have strep throat because another girl in my class has it, but maybe not. But my bad day was made better because Josh walked with me down to the door to leave so that was all good. And I was worried that my phone wasn't working last night because I sent him a text saying I was driving to 4H, i would talk to him after he was done with SATs, and then after SATs he texted me saying "Hi" and i texted me saying that i was going to go to sleep and said goodnight. and he never texted me back, which was weird. but he said that he was already asleep. that means he must have texted me "hi" and then went right to sleep, or fell asleep. i don't have any reason not to believe him, and it's kind of cute that he fell asleep early.

anyways now i have to bring my sisters to their circus class and go get some ice cream from Abby.

0 comments: