CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

everything went right today.

I have a horse now. Well I haven't bought her yet, but we have her on a week trial. After a few tries getting her on the trailer she got on fine. And when she got to the barn she was so mellow and fine. And I rode her and she was great. And she didn't care that she had to wait on the cross ties until Dvora was done with her horse. And she didn't care when the next door neighbors set off a fire cracker. And seriously she was so good.

And everything went lovely at the Rivards house too. I could just hang out there and listen to Nicole tell us stories all day. I just loved having Josh's arms wrapped around me. I could have fallen asleep in his arms easily. So easily. New life goal. Seeing as my last one has already been accomplished. see April 21st. that took me exactly a month to accomplish.

Alright now I should go to sleep that way when I go to the memorial day parade I won't fall asleep.

0 comments: