CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Historic events.

I should probably talk about historic events, because if this blog does it make to the big-times people are going to wonder why I don't talk about important happenings.

Last night Osama bin Ladan was killed. I saw it on facebook first, then my dad told me. Honestly, I thought he was already dead. Well, I didn't really know what happened to him. I just knew that he's a bad guy and I hadn't heard about him in a while. But I'm not all excited jumping all over. It's like "oh, alright" cause it's happened now let's continue onward. One of the first questions that I thought was Now what? because there has to be some sort of effect or action following this. I don't think we can just kill this man, celebrate it, and then nothing else happens. And it's sort of weird seeing everyone congratulating America and feeling proud that we killed someone. No matter who that someone is. I know that is what had to be done, but that doesn't mean we need every facebook status celebrating.

What else? Oh the royal wedding. I don't really care too much about it, but I do like the idea of it. The girl wakes up a commoner and goes to sleep a princess. It's the ultimate fairy-tale. Just to know that some girl in this world was able to do that, makes me happy. I just hope that they live happily ever after. Would I want to marry a prince? Sure. But whoever I marry will be a prince in my eyes, whether other people call him prince or not. And he will treat me like a princess. Aww, is that corny? Good. Marriage should be corny.

I think that's all I need to talk about. I'm not going to talk about the other current events now. This was already too much for me to write. It's 8:45 now.

edit:// i just saw a post on tumblr including Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Ladan, and I realized I probably confused the two. Alright? Alright.

0 comments: