CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

You already know that I love watching people perform and I wish I could do it. So I don't need to tell you that again. But I saw some kids perform at a Cabaret Night/Café thing. The best of the night was probably a kid from Easthampton, Alex something or other, that sang the element song. The best. And I also liked the song Sarah sang, Almost Lover, or something like that. I'm going to look it up after I'm done with this.

Um. I don't really have anything else to say. Another day done. One week until the day. Stupid day.

Am I a player? What even is the definition of a player? Urban dictionary, please. There were a lot of defintions that did not fit me but this one's the best and most appropriate: "A man or woman that hooks up with many diffent persons but commits to none and in that process ends up hurting some of those invovled but there is a difference between player and asshole listed below as 1 and 2 and players generally being happy people until they are caught." First off, I do not hook up (insert Kelly Clarkson song here). Second of all, the only thing I'm doing is talking to two guys at once. One via facebook the other via text messages. Hopefully I don't hurt anyone, but I don't what other people are feeling and half the time I don't know what I'm feeling. So.

Today we had a pep ralley. It was so different from the last pep ralley earlier this year. Remember that? That day was the day we had the anti-bullying meeting. We ended our pep ralley with a big group hug. Today we ended it by the seniors storming off because they lost. Last pep ralley we started off the day by crying and we were all together. Today we started off the day by the seniors blocking out the juniors from the parking lot, then the juniors proceeding to get pissed, and window paint to get on cars that didn't want it on there. The only thing that was the same? Juniors won both times. Another different? The first time we won fairly, this time we might have cheated. We knew beforehand what one of the games was, tug-of-war, so we already had the four people who were going to do it picked out. Also, there were rumors that someone put microphones under the bleachers so when we did the loudest thing, that was connected through a device to measure sound, we would be the loudest. I don't know if this is true or not. I just want to get the point across that this pep ralley was a lot different from the last one, I would post in on facebook but that would just be stupid. I've learned to just keep my mouth shut so I don't say something stupid.

This post is over and out.

0 comments: