CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

i had a crazy day today. but i'm too tired to tell you now. i already told the important people who wanted to hear. and i'll have to tell it again tomorrow to my family. so maybe i'll tell you tomorrow.

i just want to say how i am so lucky and blessed to have the parents i do. why? because they completely trust me. they trusted me to bring my sisters to and from Abby's house. they trusted me when i went to the Rivards house. they didn't even give me a time to get home by, or ask when i was going home when i left. my mom just texted me when i was there and asked when i was planning on coming home. i told her 9:30ish and she was like okay. and when i got home my dad was waiting up for me. and then today they let me go off with Dana. and ever since i've gotten my license they haven't been restricting at all, they haven't told me that i can't go anywhere or that i can't drive anywhere. thank you.

i didn't really realize that my parents were so trusting of me until yesterday. you might say that it sounds like their just bad parents, but nahh, they just know that i wouldn't do anything. it feels good to know they trust me. now i just can't do anything to break that trust, not that i'm going to.

mhm.

0 comments: