CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

molly, on a date?

i don't really think it's a date. i guess it might be? but i'm going to the Village Green in Williamsburg for food and ice cream on Saturday with Adam. I said that we should do something this weekend so we can see each other outside of school and the barn before prom. and he suggested that. so i said sure. now we might go to Tasty Top instead. either way. hopefully it will make prom run a bit smoother.

i'll think of it as a test-run for when I go out with Josh, because we all know that's going to happen. I just have to wait for him to ask, or if he doesn't ask by a certain point then I'll just ask.

Is that bad? Am I using Adam? Or leading him on? I don't really think so, but maybe. We've done most of our communicating via facebook, so we can't really hear the tone of voice and see facial reactions. this is how i see it. he asked me to prom. i said yes. we've talked on and off. we are doing something out of school. and that's pretty much it. who knows how he sees it, but we'll take that when it comes.

i just want to make it through the next two weeks, that's all. just make it to May 9th, or even May 8th, and I'll be good. I don't think that's a lot to ask for, but we'll see if I make it or not.

0 comments: