CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Is it bad that I use my blog to remind myself what I did the past week?

Currently writing in my spanish journal and just can't remember, so checking the blog. Sometimes I read things that make me smile, like "well peace suckers i'm gonna be who i'm gonna be" and then there is some stuff i just want to avoid, and i can't think of an example of that currently.

And now I have to continue doing my homework because I won't have time later.

And still no water, so I'm seeing if I can hold going to the bathroom until we leave and arrive at our destination.

And I'm really close to 800 posts. I think this is the 793rd? When do you think I'm reach 800? Eh? That depends on what happens and what my brain decides to do. But soon.

I just choked on my spit. I'm a quality person.

0 comments: