CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

riskkkky.

I have about an 1/8th of a tank of gas left. I was in Easthampton today but I didn't get any gas. I don't have a gas card and I had some cash but I didn't want to go get it. And I want to go to the concert tonight but I sort of don't have any gas or anyone to go with. I might drag Maura around. I haven't talked to my mom about it yet. I haven't seen my mother the last two days. I used to talk to her in the car all the time, but now I don't. Um. My plan is to maybe take my mom or dad's car to the concert and have them take my car to get gas. Tricky. I'm not sure if it's going to work. Or I'll just keep driving my car around until it can't go any farther. Now I should do my homework in case I do end up going to the concert.

0 comments: