CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

my brain thinks way too much. so much it is detrimental to my health.

I could not fall asleep last night. I went to sleep like 11:20ish and I was not asleep until after midnight. And then I woke up at like 9:30 this morning and I had to go to the bathroom, so afterwards I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't! My brain was just too busy for me to sleep, so I laid in bed for 45 minutes. Now I'm so tired that I feel sort of sick.

What more annoying that is that I wasn't thinking about a bunch of wonderful things. I was thinking about three things. That's it. It always came back to one of these three, so in order:
1. The Rivards
2. Prom
3. School

Everything was related to one of those three things in some way. And I tried to think about something else but it doesn't work! I think about horses for a second, op! jump to the Rivards and their horse situation. Think about the ATVS, op! think about when I told Josh about those. Think about how I want to make a music video for Mike Lombardo's contest, op! think about playing his songs yesterday. Think about how I have my first funeral ever to go to tomorrow, op! think about how the Rivards have their SAT prep course, then Abby's grandmother might fix Nicole's dress.

Seriously. It's annoying. So I got up and now I have to do IDS. Think about pressing B and barrel rolling into history.

Stupid. -_-

0 comments: