CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm hungry again.

I had dinner like two hours ago. What's wrong with my body? I would have some ice cream or candy or something, but nope. I would like to fit into my dress for prom please, no sweets for me. Well, I still have my cookie at lunch but if I didn't have that I wouldn't have enough sugar to make it through the day.

I just want to say that my life is fabulous. I complain here all the time about little things and stuff in my life. I know they aren't a big deal. I know that I shouldn't be stressing out over it. And I don't really. I'm not actually as stressed out as I probably should be. My life is wonderful. I really shouldn't be complaining or anything. But the thing is, I have feelings and thoughts and this is where I put them. Sometimes I feel like I make things seem worse than they are, or like I concentrate on them, or obsess over them, when I really don't. There are other things in my life that I don't post here. I know that is only one part of my life and in a few weeks I'll move onto something else to complain/stress/talk about. You can see that on this blog. Look back and see what I was talking about six months ago, it probably had nothing to do with what I talk about now. In another six months, probably less than that, something else will happen in my life and I'll be talking about that.

So please don't think I'm some helpless girl who's life revolves around boys and who stresses over every little thing. I don't know if you think that or not, all you have is what I post, not what I think, what I do, or what I feel. You just have my words. Who knows if you believe me or not. Who knows if I believe myself or not. Meaning, my words might not always get the point across that I want to, or come out how I want them to. I try. I try my best to always be honest in this blog, because it's the only thing where I can just write about whatever I want and not worry about what the people around me are thinking or how I look in their eyes.

What's the point of this blog again? I was trying to say something across the lines of, don't worry about me, I'm fine. But who knows. I'm going to think about going to sleep soon. I'm getting grouchy and crabby. That could just be because I'm hungry.

0 comments: