CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm a fineass!

Haha, this is just a post on tumblr which each birth month. Mine was kind of scary accurate so here you go:

"JUNE =FINEASS
Fun to be with. Loves to try new things. Boy/girls LOVE you. You are very hott. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takesrep pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times.Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Repost this in the next 5 mins and your reputation will boost someway in the next 12 day "

I didn't repost because I don't care about my reputation first of all, second of all I don't want that on my blog, and third of all this counts right?

Alright, nothing really exciting to say other than the fact that I sort of suck, but I'm fabulous at the same time. And I'm getting a horse to lease for the summer soon hopefully and all! Ah! I'm excited.

And excitement gone, Dana brought up Pride and now I'm crying about selling him. It sort of just hit me that he's going to be gone. I haven't cried over Pride in a while. This sucks. I hope my dad doesn't come out of the computer room because these aren't the little eyes watering, They're streaming down my face. Silently of course. I never cry loudly. Now we're done with the tears, my mom and Maeve are home.

Now back to my horse for the summer. He seems like a safe bombproof horse, which is what I need. I need a confidence builder, but that's what they said Pride was and he sort of destroyed it. Hopefully he works out. I like the family that he's from. They are kind of wacky and they talk a lot but they're nice. The girl is only a year older than me. She has a two year old daughter. She had to drop out of high school. She's had a rough time. She was making me cry when she was talking to me on facebook earlier. "hes the best horse ive onwed...hes my bestfriend( odd to say that) calvin has gotten me thru very hard patches in life" I can only imagine what kind of life she's had. Her father died. She has a two year old daughter. She has a younger brother who is special needs with autism and such. She has medical problems herself. She bought a horse that ended up being drugged so now she has a nut and has to sell him. They aren't doing too great financially. Her mom's about to be cut off from social security. I mean this poor girl has a hard life. I feel bad taking her horse away from her, but they need the money. I'll be seeing her throughout the summer though, her daughter Casey is going to be showing him leadline and if Brooke, that's the girls name, can't find a horse by showing season she will show him a bit too. I'm texting her now too. She probably needs a friend like me, that's what my mom said at least.

But I'm excited to get the horse, Calvin. Hopefully soon. Carolyn's going to have to use him for Williston because she has one bigger girl who can't ride any of the ponies they have, and she hasn't had any luck getting a horse for her. So she'll have to use Calvin, which is kind of annoying because that's everyday. Apparently she said that some days she could use Herbie instead. I'm going to want to ride him though, especially to get him ready for shows. But I hope it works out. I hope he turns out to be everything he's supposed to be.

I think I'm going to go to sleep now. It's 9:22. Alright. Tomorrow's another day.

0 comments: