CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm talking to Adam now. He came back online and talked to me first. And now we're figuring out all the prom stuff and he's actually being really nice about it all. He's buying my ticket. He already got my corsage. He said we can sit with my friends and he'll wait to buy my ticket until I can tell him where my friends are all sitting. He told me what he has planned out for before prom. And all the pressure for me to figure it out is pretty much gone. I just have to get his little flower boutonniere thingy and tell my mom the pre-prom stuff and set a hair appointment. So I'm pretty much going to be get ready at home by myself. Adam's going to pick me up at my house then bring me over to the other Adam's for pictures then the limo will bring us over. That will probably be the worse part. Maybe I should try to figure out something to do with Adam this weekend so it's not as awkward. That would probably be smart.

Alright, feeling a bit better about prom all together now.

0 comments: