CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In Spain everyone talks like they have a lisp. All of their soft "c" and "z" sounds sound almost like a "th" sound. That's just how they talk. Why do they talk like that though, when everyone else that speaks Spanish doesn't? Because there was a king who had a lisp, so everyone started talking with a lisp so the king wouldn't feel bad. They didn't want to hurt the king's feelings. So because a king had trouble talking, a whole nation changed the way they talk. And it's still like that today. And it sounds funny when Ms. Walker uses it, and even funnier when the students try using it.

I should be doing international business virtual high school stuff, which is really stupid and kind of pointless, because it's all due today and I forgot to bring my laptop to school today. I had it all packed up and ready too, I just didn't bring it out to the car. But I should be doing these stupid questions now because I have 4H and I won't want to do it when I get home. I think I'll just do it when I get home because I have lost all momentum and motivation to do them.

"Bella's making fun of me using the word "chit-chat" but that's what people do, chit and chat!"
...
"What's chit?"

0 comments: