CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't you hate it when you forget to shake your chocolate milk box well before inserting the straw?

I do.
Do do.
Haha. Inside joke between Maeve, my mom, driving all weekend, and I. Too bad when they read this, they won't remember it. Oh well, I'll just look like a fool saying do do. Hahaha. It's funny, though.

Anyways.
Hi. I am procrastinating doing homework. I only have three days of real AP class days of nonreview left and I'm so behind in that class. I'm almost done though. My vacation is going to be filled with IDS but whatever.

So today I found out that Nicole has to put down her horse. That made all my horse drama seem insignificant. That's just so horrible and awful. And I feel so bad for Nicole and her whole family and ahh, I don't even know what to say about it. And I told Josh about all my horse problems when his family's horse problems are so much worse and he didn't even say anything about it or how I should shut up because I have it easy - unless they didn't know then. But that is just so horrible. ):

Well after saying that I'm going to tell you about my horse problems anyways because that's what I do in my blog. I'm not getting Calvin. At all. It went from getting supplements for him and getting ready to going and picking him up to yeah no way. The girl didn't respond to my mother when she asked when we could pick him up. And Brooke unfriended both my mom and I on facebook. So that pretty much means it isn't going to happen.

Wylie looked good though, as I already said. I think I'm going to go ride him on Wednesday and then the lady is going to bring him over on the weekend, check out our place, give us a week trial, then he's ours. I'm assuming this isn't going to happen until it actually does.

Wow it's already five o'clock. I'm still thinking about how horrible that is for Nicole. Just so awful. You don't even understand. I don't even understand. Ah, I should go do homework.

0 comments: