CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

bye, Pride.

Pride's leaving today. He's going to Laura's for some training then the girl's going to take him to wherever. But he's no longer going to be mine. By the end of the day I'm no longer going to own him.

I should be crying right now. But I'm not. It was tough walking towards him for the last time, then walking away. He licked all hands all over because i had given him a treat so they tasted good. But all because I was leaving him, I wasn't like "Oh, I wish I wasn't." He was still Pride. He hadn't transformed into an amazing horse. He still threw me that time. I kind of wished I got to ride him one last time just to prove that I could ride him. I could go over and ride him now if I really wanted to, but I don't.

Whatever. We should be getting Calvin tomorrow. I'm just not in a good mood anymore. I don't want to go prom dress shopping later. Now I'm starting to cry. Cut it out Molly.

I'm hungry.

0 comments: