CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things I Want For My Birthday:

- Mike Lombardo t-shirt
- Shaycarl t-shirt
- Flip Cam HD

Then I can become an official youtuber.
Why do I want to be a youtuber? Because I really like making videos. I love editing the most. I'm not doing it for the views, it would be nice if people like what I make.

I did end up going to the concert and I'm glad I did. I went with Maura and I felt kind of bad for dragging her there but us sisters have each other's backs. Maura's here for me and I'll do something for her, like pick her up from school and making her the cool kid in her class.

But I like going and listening to all the kids play. It's always so amazing. Just watching all of them make this sound. Knowing the hours of work they put into that one show. It's just so cool. It's even more cool because I know that I wouldn't be able to do what they're doing.

And I like seeing my friends perform and do what they do outside of school. Plus, I know that they appreciate it when someone comes and watches. Well, I know I do...well, I would. I know that sometimes you can't make it, but reasons and excuses aside, you're either there or you're not. I like being there. In more than one way.

Alright, I should go to sleep. Two more days until the weekend.

0 comments: