CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Secret: Yesterday I didn't brush my hair and I went out in public.

Mhmm. Yesterday I went to the barn and Abby's house and I hadn't brushed my hair. I brushed it for the banquet though. I even took a shower for those 4H people.

Ah, I went to look at a college today, Babson College. I liked it a lot. Of course, I don't have anything to compare it to since this is the first college I've gone to. But it was definitely nice.

I'm procrastinating on homework some more, so I'll probably complain about that some more the next few days. Yeah, it's not going to be a pretty end of vacation trying to do more than 40 IDS, read 3 books, and do other various assignments. It's my fault though for putting it off day after day...so.

Glee's on tonight. It's on right now, but I'm going to let my dad finish his show first then I'll watch it. Hopefully it makes me smile, that's all I want.

My dad was talking to me today about stuff like how you need to remove yourself from the situation and not worry about things and such. I don't know how to explain it. But I try to do that. Like I think that in a few years from now the AP stuff is going to be nonsense, so no need to be stressing over it, even though I probably should so I would get it done. And you know with the whole prom/Adam/Josh stuff. I mean high school prom is soon just going to be a memory and I'm not going to really care about it at all. I'll have a whole new life. College is going to give me that. I'll have new friends. New classes. New place. A whole new way of life. All my problems now aren't going to matter at all. So I'm not going to worry about it.

I like Snapple a lot. Today I was thinking about how I liked Snapple and I thought, maybe someday I'll work for Snapple. Then I thought, nooo, maybe someday I'll own the rival company to Snapple. Oooh, snap! Haha, that's funny because I said "snap" and it's "snap-ple" hahhaha. Okay, time for Glee yet?

0 comments: