CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Abby you're going to look absolutely stunning and gorgeous at prom. Just so fabulous.

So now do you want to know all that i've changed my mind about because i change my mind a ton. Actually, I'm just going to tell you stuff.

I think that going bowling after prom with my friends would be absolutely fabulous. Who would "my friends" include. Probably the usual bowling bunch. Abby, Colin, Josh, Jayna, Katelyn, Mollie, and Sarah if she ends up going to prom. I think that would be more fun than actual prom itself. We could either stay in our dresses and stuff or bring clothes to change into, whatever we wanted. We could bowl until 1:30 in the morning and just have so much fun. That would be awesome. And I would invite Adam depending on how everything was sort of going. I'm still sort of feeling him out. And if prom's a completely bust then I'll still be able to go bowling and see the guy I'm supposed to be going to prom with. Did I just say that? Yeah I did. Even though I still don't talk to him a lot in school, I still text him every night so, except for one night, when I was asleep before he texted me. That was the night before I got asked out to prom by not him. What if he was going to ask me then? Probably not. But you know maybe it will make him realize that he can't just take it for granted that I'm going to be here until he's ready. That's stupid, because I probably will be. I'm even making plans to do something after the prom with one of the main reasons of seeing him.

Now you might be saying. Molly, listen to your heart, do what makes you happy, and go to prom with Josh. That makes it seem so simple. But it's not that simple, is it? I mean, I could but I would feel even worse about ditching Adam.

And wait a second here. You can't forget the fact that Josh never asked me to prom. I'm just assuming that he would go with me. What if he doesn't want to? What if he wasn't planning on asking me? What if he doesn't care that I'm going with someone other than him? I kind of doubt that actually. Because otherwise he wouldn't text me every night. He's the only person that I text every single day.

But I need to make mistakes. I need to have my brain hurt from thinking about this. I need to have my stomach flip flop over this every night. I'm naive, shelter, and innocent. I don't know anything about heartbreak. I don't know anything about loving someone. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never kissed anyone. I'm a little sheltered girl. Bring on the mistakes. Bring on the heartbreak. I would rather make the mistakes now instead of when they'll actually count. It's most likely that I'll never talk to Josh or Adam after high school. Even if I do, I'll meet more guys in college that I'll probably like better and it won't matter who I went to junior prom with. Is that a negative way to look at it? It's true though. These high school years seem like they are so important but they aren't going to matter at all. These are the years to make mistakes and figure stuff out. So let me go to prom with the wrong boy. Just don't let me marry the wrong boy.

0 comments: