CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today for the first time, I was the only person in the car.

Ever since I was born whenever I was going somewhere in the car, there was someone else in the car with me. Today I was the only one in the car. It was weird and scary and quiet. I only had my thoughts and the radio.

Don't worry, I wasn't doing it illegally. I have my license. Thank goodness! I don't know if it was the wishing on the eyelash, wishing at both 10:10 and 11:11, praying to God, thinking positive, or my actual driving skills. It really could have been any of those.

Ah it's late. We went prom dress shopping. I didn't get a dress but I saw some I liked it. I should be going to sleep, but I don't want to. So I'm going to stay up late. I'm such a rebel. Especially since I have to get up sort of early so I can get to school early. Oh that reminds me, my mom has to sign that car registration paper. She's already asleep, so I'll have to have her do that tomorrow morning if she is up when we leave. She said she won't be, but I think she will. Or I have my dad sign it now.

Um. Today was good. Now I think I am going to think about going to sleep. Or I'm going to watch shaytards. Either or. Who knows.

0 comments: