CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last time on the bus everrr, hopefully.

I really hope that I get my license tomorrow. I'm nervous mostly because I want it to badly. Ahh. I just can't mess up.

I have to remember, parking uphill with a curb, turn wheel to the left, otherwise to the right.

Okay so nervous about that.

And I thought I was going to get this Calvin horse but now it seems like they are going to back out of the deal. I don't blame them but it sort of sucks for me. But we're going to look at another horse on Saturday. The only reason my mom is finding all these horses for me to try is because she doesn't want me to go to Boston for the summer. She thinks that if I have a horse I'll stay home, otherwise I'll go to Boston. She's exactly right. If I don't have a horse to show for the summer, I'm out of here as soon as possible. But it's nice too think that she wants me to stay home.

I really should do some history homework. I probably won't for another hourish.

And today nothing was accomplished with my plan. Whatever. Katelyn thinks that there is absolutely no way that I can not go with Adam after I told him yes. Which is what I thought at first but now he's not talking to me and he has changed his route in the hallway so he doesn't have to see me. It's ridiculous. He's being a bit of a jerk, whether he is meaning to or not. Ah, I'm so tempted to talk to Josh about this but I don't know how I would bring it up and if I should or not. I've been pretty much telling him everything and asking his advice on everything via text for a while. The only things I haven't talked about are obviously prom, my grampa in the hospital but I didn't tell anyone that, and you know really serious topics that I would only talk about with Abby. So I sort of want to talk to him about this. Is that weird? I don't know. I'm really just a mess in my head so I don't know. Abby's at work until late so I can't talk to her. I might go visit her but even then I wouldn't be able to say anything because my mom or dad will be with me. Not for long though, hopefully. Knock on wood.

Okay, I'm going to end this blog post so I can continue my time wasting procedure before maybe doing something productive.

0 comments: