CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"you just add a little blush to paralyze your school crush"

i really like that song. up. down. up. down.

and i put on some blush today. but not really because i don't own any blush. so i tried to see some pink eye shadow but it was too light so it didn't really work in my opinion. but hey i may even try it tomorrow. i also tried using some eye shadow like eye liner but i don't think you could even see it. and if you could i used purple so it probably just made any circles under my eyes bigger. but whatever because i don't obsess over makeup.

new convo? i believe so. i could talk about how i'm not making any change in my life. instead of obsessing over colleges hoping that time will go faster and i can go to college so i can make that change easier. it will probably won't be any easier but hey if i think i can do it in college then maybe i can because i believe i can. i don't think i can now. i don't think i will. and it is that attitude is what is going to keep me in my little shell of safety.

but i enjoy this quote that abby posted on her blog so i'll post it on mine:

"I am the girl who prefers one rose to a dozen. I am the kinda' girl that would rather stay in on a friday night than go to a wild party with random strangers. I am not the kind of girl that will make you wait on her hand and foot, but would do anything to make you happy. I am the kinda' girl who would enjoy having a movie night than going to a fancy restaurant. I'm the kinda' girl who would rather stay up all night sharing secrets than go out and get drunk. I'm the kinda' girl who won't make you hold her bag but would rather hold your hand instead. I'm the girl that would love you more than anyone could possably dream of. i'm the girl that would give anything to see you smile."

0 comments: