CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

it's around 70 degrees outside. oh it's march.

it's really nice outside. i just had my lesson. it went fairly well. i saw some hoodlins walking on the road. they didn't see me and i couldn't see who they were. two girls and two guys. i thought the two guys might have been Emmett and Ian but i wasn't sure. anyways. that's not important. i shouldn't have even mentioned it. oh well.

now i'm outside. it is still nice out. i'm blasting some music. "baby you're beautiful and there's nothing wrong with you. it's me. i'm a freak. but thanks for loving me. you're doing it perfectly". a car just drove by and gave us a look. it was either cause of the music or my outfit. i'm wearing a t-shirt. shorts. high socks. shoes where you can see my socks. they are almost like ballet shoes except their black and they're not.

i'm in a pretty good mood. i don't feel like getting into anything deep. so i'm going to edit my novel and watch maeve jump rope. jump maeve jump!

0 comments: