CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

reading a book.

i enjoy reading a book. and books in general. so that is what i did instead of going to the play. i think i made the right choice. so i could just relax. i don't think i am going to go ride my horse. he will be okay. i will go and see him tomorrow. he understands. he doesn't get mad at me if i don't show up. he doesn't get mad if i say something offensive. he will always be there. he loves me no matter what i do. i just have to go and show him that i love him too.

funny how it is. my first love is a horse. that makes me smile. it might sound strange to you but you don't know what it's like to own a horse. i imagine years from now when people watch us ride and are in shock of how well he listens to me and they think he is a perfect horse. i will just remembers the years now when we weren't perfect and he didn't always listened to me but we still loved each other and that is what got us there.

0 comments: