CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

some exciting news!

first piece of exciting news! i'm exhausted and it's 7:30! yayyy! time for bed! no time to work on my essay tonight! that's bad news. gah hum bug.


anyways next exciting news. there are 144 people in my class. that's not the exciting part. the exciting part is for our class rankings i'm number 4. i'm the 4th best in my class. meaning i am doing better in school than 140 people in my class, only 3 are doing better than me. 3! and my GPA is a 4.2038 thank you very much. and do you want to know what number one's GPA is? 4.23something meaning that 0.03 points separate us. meaning i could easily be the valedictorian. now you know what i'm aiming for. this is just enough to give me the motivation to work that much hard so i can get that one more point in that class that could make me top of the class.

think about this for a second. i'm 4th in my class. that opens up so many colleges and scholarships for me. think if i was number one.

yippeee!

0 comments: