CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

the sixth post today. hopefully the last. it will be in all song lyrics.

Hey slow it down. Don't listen to them when they say you're just a fool to believe you can change the world because go try, go fly so high and you'll be walking on air. Know that you can set your world on fire, just don't give up. Can you image a slice of time when we're more than just a slice of american pie? Have you read my blog today, saying funny things that you have never heard, dreaming of ways to make you understand my pain but I can't break through at all. I won't let you down. Once you want it to begin, no one really ever wins. Everyone wants to put me down. They say I'm going crazy. I just need a second to breathe. You're not from the same slice as me if you are strong enough to leave your doubts. Do you know what it's all about? Do you know what it's like to be nervous, alone? Are you brave enough to figure out? Take a look at yourself in the mirror, now I know who you are. God knows it's all just a game. I work hard everyday of my life as I pretend to feel no pain, but I have a little gift, an amazing thing- I won't let you down. I just have to get out of this prison cell, someday I'm going to be free. If you want more love, why don't you say so? God only knows how much I'd love you if you let me. I won't let you break my heart. Let's just fix this whole thing now. Feel it. Breathe it. Believe it.

_ _ _

"Hey slow it down". "Don't listen to them when they say you're just a fool to believe you can change the world" because "go try, go fly so high and you'll be walking on air". "Know that you can set your world on fire". "Just don't give up". "Can you image a slice of time" when "we're more than just a slice of american pie". "Have you read my blog today", "saying funny things that you have never heard", "dreaming of ways to make you understand my pain" "but I can't break through at all". "I won't let you down". "Once you want it to begin, no one really ever wins" "Everyone wants to put me down. They say I'm going crazy". I just "need a second to breathe". "You're not from the same slice as me" "if you are strong enough to leave your doubts". "Do you know what it's all about?" "Do you know what it's like to be nervous, alone?" "Are you brave enough to figure out?" "Take a look at yourself in the mirror," "now I know who you are". "God knows it's all just a game". "I work hard everyday of my life" "as I pretend to feel no pain". but I have "a little gift, an amazing thing", "I won't let you down". "I just have to get out of this prison cell, someday I'm going to be free". "If you want more love, why don't you say so?" "God only knows how much I'd love you if you let me". "I won't let you break me heart". "Let's just fix this whole thing now". "Feel it. Breathe it. Believe it."

_ _ _

from the following songs with only four added words on my part. above is where the lyrics from the songs are from. if it goes like this "words here" "then words here" that means they are from two different songs, or two different parts of the same songs. listen to all the songs i put together and listen to their lyrics and try to find them up there. i think i did an amazing job. and it made me feel a lot better. anyways. here are the songs:

Change by Carrie Underwood
Slice by Five for Fighting
Walking on Air by Kerli
Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer
Somebody to Love by Glee Cast
U Got Nothin' On Me by Demi Lovato
Have You Ever Known by Amely

0 comments: