CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

i need to do a blithe post.

i'm having trouble thinking of a blithe topic. let me keep thinking. i'll let you know when i think of one.

my mommy made brownies. i haven't had one yet. but i'm going to.

i'm going over Abby's on Sunday. that makes me very happy. even though her dad didn't want me to come over. oh well. i'm coming anyways!

i'm listening to music. and singing. because i love to sing. too bad i don't have a very good voice. i was singing i bit in art class today because i was in a good mood then. i used up all my energy.

woah. back on the blithe path molly.

this is harder than i thought so i will just conclude with the definition of blithe.

blithe (adj.) cheerful, lighthearted; casual, unconcerned
SYNONYMS: carefree, nonchalant, indifferent
ANTONYMS: glum, morose, despondent, depressed, molly's normal blog posts

0 comments: