CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

it's 7:15. not yet time for bed. so let's look at old blog posts.

that's what i'm doing now. i opened up this page so i can put anything important into it. copy and paste. i just read a post from September 2009 when i quoted a post from October 2008. confused me for a second. now i'm reading about the day before school started. right before i was a sophomore. have i changed since then? of course i have. it's been six, almost seven months since then. gosh.

random facts:
i started this blog on January 6, 2009.
i reached my 100th post on September 2, 2009 - seven months after I first started it
i reached my 200th post on January 26, 2010 - four months after my 100th post.
i realized i passed my 200th post on January 28, 2010 - i talked about my 100th post.

i just had to stop reading my post on September 2nd 2009. also the first day of school. why? cause i'm talking about Sawyer. do you realize i have almost never thought about him since he left. just like that. i knew it was going to happen to because we weren't friends. i just acted like a creeper and wrote blogs about him. i'm probably a worse creeper than Matt is. whatever.

reading all those old posts make me realize i actually haven't changed much. but i don't really like reading my old posts even if it is about things that happened months ago. why? maybe because i can remember exactly what i was thinking when i wrote them. i relive the moment. but i think i've talked about that before. i'm uncreative. i don't know what people are still reading this.

i'm getting a little crazy. oh gosh. it's just another day. i'll make it through. i always do. my old blog posts are proof of that. my old posts i would talk about Matt all the time. then Sawyer. now i'm just creating crushes up for myself because i hate to think that there is no one for me. why do i care? i just need to stop talking and eat some ice cream.

school again tomorrow.

0 comments: