CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

SUPER HAPPY!

ah! hold on. i have to get changed then i'll tell you why I'm super happy.

i'm back. okay so my mom was telling me that she got FOUR tickets of the ultimate fan package from glee which includes 1) tickets in the first 10 rows 2) pre-show party 3) glee gift bag, containing exclusive merchandise 4) crowd-free merchandise shopping 5) early hassle-free entrance to venue 5) Ultimate Glee commemorative laminate 6) On-site ILAA host 7) Parking

which is all so wonderful but i didn't feel the excitement at first because of the FOUR tickets. one for me. one for maeve. one for maura. one for my mom a total of four. no abby. that made me feel sad because i would be at another concert with my siblings, like every other and i was looking forward to going with abby. four was all my mom could get with the ultimate package because the other tickets sold out within two minutes. wohoo.

but thennn my mom was telling maeve and AHHH! Abby is coming! or the way my mom is talking about she is! she was saying that since she was only able to get four tickets, my dad and Maura might have to go see Shrek while Maeve, my mom, ABBY, and I went to the show. AHH! Now i'm really excited!

and to make this day even better I received my first mail from a college today! it was from Clarkson University - one of the colleges on my list. it was all about early enrollment. instead of going to high school for your senior year, you could go to be a freshman in college. easy like that. but it's my first mail from college! exciting!

and it's my dad's birthday so we are going out. and i may be going out tomorrow too because my mom was like "yeah you should go with them" when i mentioned going out with Abby, Avarie, and Nicole tomorrow instead of just with Abby on sunday. but chyeah. we're going out to eat. hopefully my good mood continues and my excitement level stays up.

0 comments: