CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

sorry julie.

she asked me if i was into blogging and i told her no. sorry about that. i lied to you. i just didn't want you to know then start asking me about it and wanted to read it. this is a secret blog. shhhh.


anyways a while ago my twin asked me three things that i would never ever ever want to change about me. i never gave her an answer. so here are some of the things i would chose.

1. my intelligence - i am a big believer that the people who get bad grades in school isn't because they aren't smart, it is because they don't try. but that only goes to a point. i was blessed with intelligent parents and maybe i have the smart gene or something. but i'm glad. because without it i'm not sure where i would be going with my life.

2. my natural beauty - alright so if you see me walking down the street you won't stop dead in your tracks and say OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS, WHY CAN'T I LOOK LIKE HER! because well i'm not like that. i have zits (i've always hated that word how about we use another one instead), i mean stressples and AHHcne all over my face. but i'm not ugly. i don't feel like i need to go out and get a nose job or some sort of plastic surgery done. and i don't feel like i need to wear makeup. i actually am finding that i don't like makeup that much. it takes too much time to put on and while some people can pull it off i'm not sure if i can. it's just yeah. maybe it's because i don't know how to use it. but that isn't what i'm talking about.

3. my reasonableness? i'm not really sure about this one. i think it goes with intelligence. my hey if you can kind of get what i'm saying with you know howing a good brain and can figure things out. not sure where i'm going with this one. i can't really think of another one. isn't that all that matters in life, intelligences and looks? lie. so now i have to think of something else to prove that smarts and looks aren't all that matters.

4. my determination. that's a good one. yep. told you i could think of another one

5. my many talents. i'll let you figure that one out.

0 comments: