CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

right now i am listening to the band, that i am going to go see, doing some improv on the guitar and drums. it's not that bad. it sounds like they know what they are doing. chyeah. i am going to go do algebra homework now. then i'm going to go through my schedule and share a quote with me. i'll do it all in this post. alllreayyyyydadytyyy.

it's 6:49 now. i was doing algebra corrections but then i got upset because i did corrections already for that page but i got almost all of those wrong and i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. and i can only afford to get 8 wrong out of the 14 i already have wrong. and tomorrow is the last day i can hand them in. so i'm going to do it during lunch and copy Stephanie. because i don't know what else i should be doing. this chapter test is going to be fun.

but let me find you that lovely quote. it's from the book Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott. and just so you know that book I was talking about before was Something, Maybe also written by Elizabeth Scott. and now for the quote. it's on page 193.

I waited for Grandma to say something, but she just looked at me for a long moment.
"I want to tell you something," she finally said, her voice quiet. "You tell yourself that you aren't something for that you can't be something, and you know what? It will become true. You have to decide who you are and what you can do and then go after what you want. Because believe me, no one is going to give it to you."
"Grandma-"
She patted my arm. "Think about it, darling, all right? The world will knock you down plenty. You don't need to be doing it to yourself."


sooooo yeah. i should be telling that to myself. hopefully i will believe it someday and go out and make myself what i want to be. and now i'm going to start a new post in order to go through my schedule because i know you have all been dying to see what my schedule is really like.

0 comments: