CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

why do my moods change every two seconds?

things that are making me mad:
- leaving my science binder at school so i can't do lab, wait i just realized i'm going to the school in two seconds so i can actually get it...
- maura making me put songs on her ipod and it not working the first time, so i have to do it all over again
- texting adam for the first time 2 hours ago and him not texting about
- having him come online to facebook chat for 10 seconds then go offline
- my dad's happy-la-di-dumb attitude
- and my dad saying "i can't let you out of my sight" of course in relation to me being asked to prom but don't worry about it dad because i haven't actually talked to him all day because he wasn't in study hall
- and i didn't talk to josh either and i haven't texted him and he hasn't texted me so don't worry about me being a slut and having two guys in my life
- and i'm just in a pissy mood now and i don't even know why, other than the reasons i already stated.

and today we were in study hall and all the library kids were in there because the library was closed and we were talking about prom and i saw Tasha's dress and stuff. and Kristi said "you're going with adam right?" and i was like yepp, and then somehow she got this line in, i forgot when she said before and afterwards "i thought you were going with josh" and i was kind of like, how does she know all of this? well she's going to prom with adam's friend and she's friends with nicole. i asked her how she already knew i was going with adam, and she told me the statement. and then she was asking if i was going with them, and i said i didn't know because he just asked me yesterday and we hadn't talked about it (yeah cause we haven't talked at all). and she said how her date got a limo and how she thought we were probably go with her, and Marianne and her date and such, and i was just like...yeahh limo! because i didn't want to seem mean when really i don't want to go with them. and then i was thinking how is this all going to work? where are we going to sit for dinner? with adam's friends or with mine? or are we just going to have to carry our plates back and forth? and i barely even know adam so what if it's just completely awkward all night. i seriously need to talk to him and maybe do something outside of school and the barn? but with who? we don't even have any common friends. i could make abby and colin come with us, but that would be awkward. is emily still going out with jamie? then we could go out. or get a big group of people or i don't know. this is seeming more complicated than i thought.

so i'm just in a foul mood and i'm about to go to a meeting about going to spain next year and apparently my dad's coming so i'm going to have to deal with my dad and ms. walker and ahhh. i still haven't had dinner and my dad isn't going to make anything and my mom isn't home and i don't know where she is and i should text her because she's the only person i've been texting all day tomorrow. and this is just stupid. why can't i just know exactly what people are thinking and why can't people talk to me so i don't have to do all this stupid wondering and waiting stuff. i mean come on.

0 comments: