CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

day after day.

i'm tired. like my eyes are dropping sort of tired. that's being a teenager, right? i hate that excuse even though it's true. yesterday i didn't get home until 8 - 8:30ish and then I did homework. Now I should be doing homework because I'm not going to have any time after like 5 and no time tomorrow, which leaves Sunday. So yep I'm not going to do homework.

i've been in sort of a weirdish mood lately. like i'm void of a mood. like emotions don't affect me. like i don't really care that i haven't talked to Adam since whenever that was, even though i've had the chance. if he really wanted to talk to me he would and i'm not going to stress out over it. same with Josh, it's like why even bother? whatever happens happens why stress out?

but then again i'm just staying safe in my little comfort zone, which means nothing different is going to happen because i'm not doing anything different. ehhh i don't really care currently. whatever.

that's my mood. whatever. i don't know if that is a good mood or not. but whatever.

0 comments: