CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I just discovered Taylor Mathew's youtube, correction: he finally posted it on his facebook. I was about to go to sleep. If I watch all those videos that's another 10 to 15 minutes. Oh well, I have something to look forward to tomorrow. Ahahagah. I love Taylor Mathews very much. And he poked me on facebook. I poked him first. And he pokes everyone back, but still he had to look at my name and say "Poke" to me. Fabulous. Love this kid. Ahgah. Going to sleep, maybe I'll dream of him again. I never told you about the other dream I had about him. Ah missed out on that story.

edit post: i was just looking at his video of Somewhere Over the Rainbow he just posted and he went and replied to everyone's comments and he is just so nice. ah i love him so much. but in that sense of love or whatever, i love him, okay? don't give me a hard time about it. now i am going to sleep cause i've already wasted 10ish minutes here. goodnight.

0 comments: