CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

and regionals 2011 are over.

my head's able to just fall over and rest on my keyboard. when i said i was tired before? yeah nothing compared to this. i was up at 6, left the house at 6:45ish, and then got home at 6:45ish. so exhausted.

yeah. so regionals. i rode in two classes, individual flat and team flat.

individual flat. i had a hard horse. like everything that he did, made me do everything that i had been working on for the longest time but still hadn't gotten down yet. so he made all my weak points show. and i got a wrong lead so i just blew that. i didn't get called back. they had split the class and then the top from each of those two classes, rode. so that sucked. i know that i could have won that class. it wasn't that i wasn't a good enough enough rider, it's just because of that day and that horse, it didn't work out for me. so no zones there.

then i rode in team flat. and at that point i knew that i had to get a 1st for high school to even have a chance at going on to zones. i didn't have a great horse either. i did okay, actually. it wasn't a bad ride. it wasn't one of my best rides either. but what really sucks is that the judge looked around at the beginning of the class, saw that i had already been in a class and hadn't done well, so she instantly marked me down. which is stupid and she shouldn't have done that, she should have given me a chance to redeem myself. but it works nicely for those people who did well the first time, like Sarah who got 1st in both of her classes. i'm not knocking at Sarah because she is a good rider, it just sucks for me. i got 4th in that class though but there were only 6 sooo not too great.

i'm kind of upset with that. i should have done better. but no one from high school did very well. the middle school did though, they tied for 1st so they're going on to zones. Maeve, Moriah, and Dvora all got 2nd in their team classes, and then I already said that Sarah got 1st.

at the same time i'm pissed off that i didn't do that great, i'm kind of glad. now i'm done with riding lesson. i don't have to go two times a week anymore. i don't have to go at all. i'm pretty sure that's what is going to happen. i'm just not going to go to the barn. there's no point for me to. i don't have a horse to ride because i'm selling mine. so yep i won't be going to the barn at all.

i'm so tired and i'm just not feeling too great. now i feel like crying for no real reason. whatever. and now josh can't text me cause he's watching a "show" and Abby's at a concert so i can't talk to her either. and i just feel like a bit of a failure currently, actually like a complete failure. can't cry though, if i make it seem like i didn't have fun then my dad won't let me ever ride again.

0 comments: