CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm in a better mood now.

Sorry about that. I'm a girl you know? I have raging hormones and mood swings all the time. But I'm in a good mood. The bad mood pretty much left half way through dinner when my sisters decided to speak in an Irish accent. And then it got better when Josh texted me. If I don't text him first he always texts me around 7:30 with a nice little "Hi =)" and then after I say I'm going to sleep and say goodnight he always says "Alright, goodnight =)" I don't know why he does this, but I'm glad he does. This meaning a range of things 1) texting me 2) saying Hi =) every time 3) saying alright, goodnight =) almost every time. Yesterday he did something a little bit different but his text made me smile, he said, "Alright, goodnight, sleep tight =) (I rhymed XD)". Anyways now I really do have to go to sleep, I told him I was going to sleep 15 minutes ago, and it's 10 now and I still have to get in the shower. Tomorrow should be a good day, Katelyn's not going to be there, so I get to see what it's like walking through the hallways by myself. I better pick out a good outfit. And I have listened "Not Your Birthday" by Allstar Weekend 12 times since I downloaded it yesterday, make that 13. I just really like this song. Alright another random paragraph with nothing important in it done and over with. Goodnight. (:

0 comments: